I’ll be writing a lot about my personal process for goal setting. Here is an index of those posts and the logical order to read through the exercises.
Table of Contents
- Are you achieving your most important goals?
- How to win at goal setting with the 80/20 rule
How do you decide which goals to pursue? Here’s how you brainstorm and refine a list of your most impactful goals.
- Your life in balance: How to choose your focus?
- Daring to dream about your ideal life
- The haystack: How to brainstorm potential goals
- How to uncover your hidden goals
- What’s the one thing that will make everything easier?
Once you know what you want to achieve, what is the best way to clarify that goal into an actionable plan?
- Goldilocks Goals: How to know if it’s just right?
- How will you know you’re successful?
- Do you know why you want this?
- Why are you going to fail?
- Are you looking at the whole picture?
- How can you make success inevitable?
Don’t just let your plan collect dust! Here’s how to make sure you follow through on your new plans.
- If you want to succeed, you need to schedule success
- Are you on track? How to create a success dashboard
- How to love failure: A lesson in reframing